Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

So today's Thanksgiving, and even though my family doesn't celebrate it like they used to, I'm happy to be with someone today. I'll be enjoying it with my grandparents, my wife, and my two daughters. Oh, and my "Randy", who's name isn't Randy at all. His name is Kegan Kirkley.

I'd like to say that I'm thankful for all of you who read this blog, and those who comment. Without you guys, I wouldn't have the support necessary to complete my list. I'm also thankful for the people that I've crossed off my list, and haven't punched me in the face. It would've hurt, but I would've deserved it.

As I'm writing this, I can smell the food starting to cook, and it's driving me crazy, mainly because none of us has had breakfast yet, that way we can save room for turkey. All I know is I can really go for a corn dog stick right now. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment