Tuesday, November 2, 2010

#3 Ruined Papa's birthday when I got way too drunk

In 2009, it was my grandpa's (Papa's) birthday. I was drinking, and hooking up a stereo system at my new house, which I rent from my grandparent's. My mother, who was there, started to scream at me for no reason, and being an adult, I screamed back. We got into a huge fight, and my freind took me to his house, before my mom and I both said something we couldn't take back. So, I continued drinking. By this point, I was completely hammered, and on the verge of blacking out. After leaving my buddy's house, I went to my grandparent's where I was staying until my house was finished. I began throwing up, and peeing everywhere. I completely ruined Papa's birthday, and I didn't even do anything for him on his big day. I feel like such a turd, especially since he is the only father figure I had growing up.

To make up for this, I got a hold of my cousin, his granddaughter, Sam, and asked her to come over this Saturday because it's Pop's birthday again. My grandparents haven't seen my cousin Sam since 1998, when my grandma got into an arguement with my aunt, Sam's mother. Since then, our family has been torn apart, but I asked Sam to come by this Saturday, the 6th, and hang out with Papa. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment