Monday, November 22, 2010

#35 Let So and So S.B. a Navy Girl & #19 Told So and So's S.B. Story

This one's kind of secret, so I'm not going to say his name. A long time ago, when I was stationed at Camp Pendleton, right before my deployment to Iraq, Some of my friends and I got a hotel, and threw a hotel party. A bunch of people showed up, and some of which were some Navy females. Now, my friend, "So and So", has always had trouble with girls, so, I took it upon myself to help him out.

He and I starting to drink some beer to get some liquid courage in him, that way he was more apt to do what I told him. In the mean time, this Navy girl was hooking up with my buddy Holcomb, who was from Oklahoma, and  was a stereotypical redneck. After a while, Holcomb came out to brag to me about what he did with this girl, and one of the things he did was well, let's just say her mouth needed a rinsing.

The night went by, and now it was time for "So and So" to make his move. I picked the easiest girl, who just so happened to be the girl Holcomb bragged about. I told my friend what to do, and after a while, things were going good. I told him to plant a kiss on her, so he did, and they made out for a good while. All this time, I had forgotten what this girl did with Holcomb an hour earlier. I immediately halted the actions, and told my friend what had happened, and that I was sorry. He was upset, of course, but it didn't stop there. The next day, I accidentally let the story slip, and eventually our entire unit knew about it. I really messed this kid up.

My wife has a friend she goes to school with, and she was single, so one thing lead to another, and we hooked them up. They hit it off, and they are still talking to this day. He even got to take her to the Marine Corps Ball, which is a pretty big deal to Marines and their dates. If you have the opportunity to go to one, take it!

In order to make up for telling the story, a while back (before the girl my wife and I hooked him up with) I hooked him up with another girl, and they both enjoyed each other for a while. Not much later, she ended up using him to buy her stuff, and I told him to stop, but he didn't want to listen to me. He insisted that he was doing it all on his own, and that he didn't need my help. Should that one go on my list? Him getting used by a girl I hooked him up with? Or, given the circumstances, should it be ignored, considering it wasn't my fault? Nonetheless, I've crossed off both of the S.B. items, and I can tell that now this guy is really happy. Maybe a little too happy.

#19 Told So and So's S.B. Story- crossed off

#35 Let So and So S.B. a Navy Girl- crossed off

2 comments:

  1. About that girl, who's using him as a money bag: well, there're 2 ways you can go.
    1st - give him some piece of advice, if he's not following them - play cool, they will break up eventually.
    2nd - if you don't like this girl and think, that she will break his heart - take action, man, save your friend's heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you knew that this girl would not be good to your friend, than you put him on your list. If you didn't know/suspect anything, don't put him there. Sometimes mistakes happen, and when someone makes a choice it's not always up to you to fix it.

    ReplyDelete