Monday, October 11, 2010

#10 Stole firecrackers from Mason

A long time ago I broke into my "friend's" house, and stole his firecrackers he had just bought for a big Fourth of July celebration. I was supposed to be his friend, and instead, I stole from him, among other things.

Last night, my house was robbed, and the thieves got away with about $700 worth of stuff, including a video camera, and an iPod. A lady who really needed a car part, and had to get home to Visalia came in to where I work, but we don't stock the part. I told her I had the same car, and she can have her mech pull it off at my house, and give my roomate $11 for it. She gladly obliged, left, and when she went to my house (I was still at work), her and her family robbed my house, and my roomate.

I think Karma is telling me to do this list item, but I don't know how to pay it back, considering I don't know where to get firecrackers in California. Not to mention, I have to find this guy, which shouldn't be too difficult. What do you guys think?

5 comments:

  1. wow, you couldn't write something that unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering that the main idea was to make it up to your friend - focus on this, just tell him the truth and ask him what can you do to forget about that "incident". Don't be a fool - you know what to do, just do it with heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just do the good thing.

    I am rooting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pahrump, Nevada ... you can buy great fireworks there and get laid too (legal brothels)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Concidering that you want to work on your list like Earl does.. I would say that it doesn't matter how you make it up to him, just do something this guy really could use some help with. For example, help him get out of the closet if he is gay, try finding his biological father if he doesn't know who it is, or make him join a band if that's something he would like. I'd just ask him, and you'll see whatever he comes up with.

    ReplyDelete